Replo allows you to save any part of a page to your saved template library in order to reuse it later. This feature is really helpful when you want to build a component once and use it in many different pages - save that component as a Saved Template, and you can drag it into any other page.
To Create a Saved Template:
- Select the component you want to save
- Either right-click and select "Create Template" or select the "+ Template" button from the header.
- Choose a name for the saved template. This name will display in the Saved Templates list.
- To categorize Saved Templates, you can name them with "/" in their names - for example, if you name your Saved Template "Landing Page / Hero Section", it will display with the name "Hero Section" inside a group called "Landing Page".
- Click "Save Template".
To View and Add Saved Templates:
- Save a Saved Template using the instructions above.
- On the left side of the editor, select the "Templates" tab at the top.
- Select "Saved" from the tabs list under the toggle.
- Select the Saved Template, and drag it into the page as normal.