Replo supports interacting with Shopify products that support subscription selling plans (e.g. products that ship every month, which can be purchased with a discount).
Replo integrates with all apps on Shopify that provide subscription selling plan data, including Recharge, Smartrr, Skioa, Retenxion, Awtomic, and more.
Add a Subscription Product to the cart
Using Interactions, a subscription selling plan can be added to the cart. To do this:
- Select the button or other component that you want to have the user click to add a subscription plan to the cart.
- On the right side of the editor under Interactions, find On Click, then click the plus button.
- Select Add Product To Cart and select the product which has been configured with a subscription selling plan through your subscriptions app.
- Replo will automatically understand that this product can be sold as a subscription, and show a dropdown to select the selling plan. For a one-time purchase, don't select any selling plan. For a subscription purchase, select a selling plan to be added (selling plan details can be configured in your subscription app, e.g. in the Recharge admin).
- Click save to save the interaction.