Sometimes, you may want to restore an older version of a published page - for example, if you've made a mistake in the current version. Replo tracks changes to your pages and saves a version history, so that you can revert to any published version of the page at any time.
When Versions Get Created
Whenever a page is published, a new Replo version is created. Replo stores what the page looked like at that time, and who published the version.
Additionally, whenever a page is restored to an old verion, a new Replo version is created in order to save what the page looked like before the revert.
To View Older Versions of a Page:
- In the Replo editor, navigate to the page you want to view versions for
- Click the "Clock" icon in the top right corner of the editor, near the "Publish" button.
- All versions of the page will be listed in the "Version History" menu.
- To view a specific version of a page, click on the version. The preview of the page will update with what the page looked like at the time when it was published.
To Restore an Older Version of a Page:
- Find the version you want to revert to in the "Version History" menu.
- Select that version and ensure that the preview looks correct.
- Click "Restore Page" to restore the page to the old version.