Text is one of the most common components on every page - almost all pages created in Replo have Text in them. Replo supports a full rich-text editor, which means that you can create and apply styles and formatting to your text components.
To Add a Text Component:
- Navigate to the page you want to add Text to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Text."
- Drag the Text component into the page.
Rich Text Editing
Replo supports all of the following rich text editing features in the text editor in the right-side editor panel under "Text." Each style can either be applied to the entire text using the buttons below the text editor, or to the current selection using the buttons in the text editor's toolbar.
- Bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough
- Background and foreground text color
- Text alignment and centering
- Uppercase and lowercase transforms
- Lists and bullet-points
Replo also supports modifying the HTML tag type for a text component, which can be important for accessibility. To modify the tag type, use the "Tag Type" dropdown under the text editor.
Adjusting Text Height
In Replo, you can use the Line Height field to adjust the height of text in a component while keeping the text aligned to a vertical baseline.
To update line height:
- Find the text component you want to update
- In the right bar, under "Text", find "Line Height"
- Drag or type in a new value to update the height of the text