Replo supports editing posts on your Shopify store's blogs.
Every Shopify store includes the ability to run a custom blog on your store's site. A Shopify blog post, sometimes called an "article," is any post that lives at the
/blogs/ path in your store's URL (for example,
/blogs/news/my-first-post). Blogs are commonly used for marketing content, like highlighting features of your product, or discussions of related concepts in your industry.
To create a new blog post:
- In the Replo editor, find "Blogs" in the left-side menu.
- Click the "+" button to add a new blog post.
- Configure the settings for your blog post - you can set a title, featured image, SEO meta description, and more. If you have multiple blog feeds on your store, you can also choose the feed to add the post to.
- Click "Choose Template" to choose a template to start your post with
- Click "Create Blog" to create your post.
To duplicate a blog post:
- In the Replo editor, find "Blogs" in the left-side menu and select the post you want to duplicate.
- Right-click on the post and select "Duplicate Post". You can select the name for the duplicated post, and the duplicated post's URL path.
- Click "Duplicate" to create the new post. The duplicated post is an exact copy of the old post.
To publish a blog post:
- In the Replo editor, find "Blogs" in the left-side menu and select the blog you want to publish.
- Click the "Publish" button. You can click the "View Live Page" button to view the blog post live, just like you would with a page.