Replo supports editing pages (landing pages and homepages) on your Shopify store.
A Shopify page is any page that lives at the
/pages path in your store's URL - commonly, pages are used for informative content like contact forms or FAQs, marketing materials or SEO content, and landing pages for ad campaigns.
To create a new page:
- In the Replo editor, find "Pages" in the left-side menu.
- Click the "+" button to add a new page.
- Configure the settings for your page - you can set a title, URL path (what goes after
/pages/in the page URL), and whether the page will become your store's homepage when published.
- Click "Choose Template" to choose a template to start your page with.
- Click "Create Page" to create your page.
To publish a page:
- In the Replo editor, find "Pages" in the left-side menu and select the page you want to publish.
- Click the "Publish" button. You can click the "View Live Page" button to view the page live on your store.