Replo supports editing Online Store 2.0 Sections for your Shopify store.
An Online Store 2.0 Section (sometimes called just "Shopify Section") is a configurable building block for your Shopify store, which you can use to build pages in the Shopify Theme Customizer. Learn more about Shopify Sections in the Shopify Documentation.
If you have an Online Store 2.0 compatible theme, you can use Replo sections on any page in your theme that supports Shopfy Sections, including pages which were not created in Replo, Product Description Pages, Cart pages, and more.
To create a new Section:
- In the Replo editor, find "Sections" in the left-side menu.
- Click the "+" button to add a new section.
- Configure the name for your section. This is the name you'll search for in the Theme Customizer to find your section.
- Click "Choose Template" to choose a template to start your page with.
- Click "Create Section" to create your new section.
To publish a Section:
- In the Replo editor, find "Sections" in the left-side menu and select the section you want to publish.
- Click the "Publish" button to publish the section. You can then click the "View Live" button to view the section live in your theme customizer.
Sections and Themes
When you publish a section in Replo, Replo saves that section to your Shopify store's current theme. If you change your theme and still want access to sections you created in Replo, you can select the section in Replo and publish again to save it to your current theme.