Replo customers love Klaviyo for email marketing and user segmentation, and Replo pages can embed Klaviyo forms directly to collect first-party customer data (for example, an email list signup).
Klaviyo forms can be customized with sizing, padding, and borders just like any other replo component, but since Replo doesn't control the form fields, things inside the embedded form are not customizable in Replo (for example, you can't change asignup button color in Replo - that has to be done in Klaviyo).
To Add a Klaviyo Embed Form:
- Navigate to the page you want to add a Klaviyo form to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Klaviyo."
- Drag the Klaviyo component into the page.
To Configure a Klaviyo Embed Form:
- In Klaviyo, select "Signup Forms", then select the form you want to embed, then click "Edit Form"
- On the left side, select "Targeting and Behavior", then copy the form's embed code.
- In Replo, select the form you want to update, then click "Config" on the right panel of the editor and paste the Klaviyo embed code into the text field.
- You'll need to refresh the editor page in order for the Klaviyo form to appear in the Replo editor preview.