With Replo, you can add any TikTok video as embedded content into any Replo page, blog post, or section. Many e-commerce brands use TikTok as a social marketing channel, and embedding TikTok videos alongside products can provide helpful context for the buyer experience.
To Add a TikTok Embed:
- Navigate to the page you want to add a TikTok Embed to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "TikTok."
- Drag the TikTok component into the page.
To Set the URL of a TikTok component:
- Select the TikTok component you want to set the url for.
- On the right side of the editor, select "Config".
- Type the full TikTok URL you want to embed.