Replo supports adding embedded video from Vimeo to Replo pages.
- Navigate to the page you want to add a Vimeo embed to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Vimeo."
- Drag the Vimeo embed into the page.
- In Vimeo, go to the video's page.
- Click the "Share" button on the right side, then scroll down to "Embed" and select "Show Options."
- Select the "Responsive" option on the left. If desired, select other checkboxes to autoplay and loop the video.
- Copy the Embed Code from the "Embed" section.
- In Replo, select the Vimeo embed you want to configure.
- On the right side of the editor, click "Config" and paste the Embed Code into the text field. The Vimeo video will show up in the Replo page preview, and you can adjust its width/height from there.
Note: If you want to hide the play button and controls, you can click the "Hide Controls" toggle. This option requires that you configure the video in Vimeo to allow hiding controls.