Replo supports a type of component called a "Collapsible", which can be used to show and hide content. Collapsibles are used for situations when there's auxillary information to be shown, like in FAQ sections where the user has to expand and collapse the answers to each question.
- Navigate to the page you want to add a Collapsible to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Collapsible."
- Drag the Collapsible into the page.
- Select a component inside the Collapsible you want to edit.
- Find the "Edit Open" button on the right side of the editor, then click it to preview the open state of the Collapsible.
- If you want to edit the closed state, use the "Edit Closed" button on the right side of the editor.