Shopify Product Components
A very common component to use on Replo pages in your Shopify store is a box which displays information about a product. Replo can automatically integrate with your Shopify store's product listing in order to display product information anywhere in any Replo page.
- Navigate to the page you want to add an Product component to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Product".
- Drag the product box into the page.
- Select the Product Box you want to configure in the editor.
- On the right side of the editor, click the "Config" button.
- Click "Select Product" to select a product - you can choose from any product in your Shopify store's catalog.
- After selecting the product, the box will update with new product information.
Product Boxes can use dynamic data to display product prices, descriptions, titles, add-to-cart buttons, and more. For more information, see Dynamic Data.
- Select the Product box you want to add to.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Button", and drag in the button.
- Select the button, then under "Interactions" on the left, click the "+" button next to "On Click", then select "Add Product to Cart."
- Click the Dynamic Data button (the four dots icon), then click "Selected Variant."
- Click "Add Dynamic Data" then "Save" to save the Interaction