Tabs blocks are a useful component for displaying a few distinct different components in a small area, where the user can view one at a time.
- Navigate to the page you want to add a Tabs Block to in the editor.
- On the left side of the editor, click the "Components" toggle, then search for "Tabs."
- Drag the Tabs component into the page.
- Select the Tabs Block you want to add more tabs to.
- Under "Config" in the right-side editor panel, find the "Tab Items" group.
- Press the "+" button to add a new tab.
To modify the content of each tab, you can click on the tab in the Tabs List component. Replo will automatically select that tab in the editor so that you can edit its content.