Many Replo customers love Figma, and at Replo we love it too. We're building out more and more deeper integrations with Figma - if you're interested in learning more, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Figma, select the text you want to copy styles for.
- In the "Inspect" panel, find "Typography" and click "Copy."
- In Replo, select the text component you want to paste styles for.
- Under "Text" in the right-side editor panel, click the "three dots" button, then select "Paste From Figma".
- Replo will automatically read the styles you copied and apply them to the text.